1.The user browses most of the view pages without being logged in. But for better experiences, we would suggest you browse this application with the logged-in state.
● How to Sign Up or Create an account?
○ On the right top of the home page, there are two buttons. One for Logging in and the other for Signing Up. If the user already has an account he/she does not need to sign up again. For registering himself/herself. For signing up users must provide First name, Last name, unique Email id and a Password. If the provided Email id does not conflict with other user’s email ids then the user will be registered successfully. On mobile, you will need to click the mobile menu icon
● How to Log In to this application?
○ After clicking on the Login button, users to fill out the email and password fields with the valid email and password which they used for creating the account.
● How to get a course list?
○ There are a couple of types of course lists. Like Category based course list, Top Courses list, Top 10 latest courses list. If a user wants to get Web Development courses, He/she can select the Web Development category from the Category menu at the top. Under the banner image, there are 10 latest courses.
● How to search for a course?
○ User can search for a course on the Search field by course title.
● Wishlisting Courses.
○ Users can add courses to their wishlist. But they will be able to do that if they remain logged in only.
● Adding to Cart.
○ Users can add courses to their cart without being logged in. Logging in requires if any user wants to checkout.
2. Course Details:
○ When a user clicks on a certain course link, it will take that user to the Course Details page. Which describes every single detail about that specific course. Like the Course title, Instructor details, rating, and reviews, what a user will learn after finishing that course, what are the prerequisites, lessons list, total time to finish that course, a video overview and the other related courses with the same category and subcategory. User can add this to their carts and can directly buy it from this page.
○ As we said before, Users do not need to be logged in to add courses to their cart. But if they want to checkout, they will have to. On the cart page, the users will see all the courses that they’ve added to their cart. They can remove the course from the cart. The total amount will be counted course wise.
4. My Courses:
○ When a user purchases any course, that course gets added to the My Courses page. Users will access this page only if they remain logged in. My Courses will have all the courses that a user has purchased. Users can rate those courses, see the course details and can start learning from this page. Users can also search for a specific purchased course from here. If a user remains logged in, he/she will see his/her profile image on the right top of the header. On hovering over the profile image a view gets appear which contains a couple of options including My Courses.
○ Wishlist will show all the courses that a user wish-listed. They can see an overview of that course from the wishlists. If they want to check the course details, they can just click on the title of that course. They can see the instructor details by clicking on the instructor's thumbnail. Users can also search for specific wish-listed courses from here.
6. Purchase History:
○ Purchase history will show the list of courses that a user has
7. Start Learning:
● How can I start learning?
○ Clicking on a course from My Courses page will take the user to the Learn Lessons page. It will display all the lessons section wise. Users can click on a section and it will open up and show a list of courses that the section has.
8. Become an Instructor:
● How to become an instructor?
○ Every valid registered user can become an Instructor. After login, a navigation menu named “Instructor” is displayed up on the website. All the menu created for an instructor will be popped up after hovering over the Instructor menu. An instructor can create a course by filling all the required field of the Create course form which will be appeared after clicking on Create a course menu.
An instructor can provide valuable information like meta keywords and meta description while creating a course. It will increase traffic and make it easy for search engines to find and organize it. An instructor can see all the courses he’s made on the Dashboard. Every time an instructor creates or updates a course, it will be created with Pending status. The admin will approve the course and make it Active.
An instructor can add, edit or delete Sections and Lessons from editing the course. An instructor can add different types of the lesson like a video URL for video lesson, a text file, a pdf file an image file etc. An instructor can save a course in Draft. The draft course will not appear on the Admin panel. On the dashboard, there are a couple of menus like, “Active Courses”, “Pending Courses”, “Draft”, “Payment report” and “Payment Settings”.
After every successful course purchase, Admin will pay 70% portion of that payment amount to the instructor. The remaining 30% will be admin commission for site maintenance, payment gateway and other overheads.
All instructors are to provide support for subscribers when they have challenges with the course they purchase from the instructor.
9. Payment Report For Instructor:
○ As we said before, after every successful course purchasing, Admin will pay a predefined portion of that payment amount to the instructor. An instructor will be able to see all the payment information in the Payment report menu with the current Payment status.
10. My Messages:
○ User can send messages to the instructor. This menu appears when a user hovers over the profile image.
11. User Profile:
○ User can update their profile from the User profile menu or contact the admin if you face any challenge.
Write a public review